- Visit any of our websites or portals (the "Website").
- View and/or enquire on any products in our store on online.
- Place an order with us (either in-store, via telephone or via our website).
- Or otherwise contact us in any way.
Tennants Fish & Chips, incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is 90 Station Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, NG10 2DX. For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, the Company is the data controller.
Tennants Fish & Chips, 90 Station Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Derbyshire, NG10 2DX can also be contacted by emailing email@example.com
"Data Protection Legislation"
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and all applicable laws and regulations to privacy and the processing of personal data.
"Third Party" / "Third Parties"
Any company with which personal data is shared.
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Any website or portal operated by the Company through which personal data is captured.
We collect Personal Data from you through the use of forms, which may be on paper or on our Website. There are various reasons that we need to collect Personal Data from you.
- Orders - So we can fulfil any orders for products that you place with us, we will need to collect your name, contact details and payment details.
- Enquiries - Where you contact us with an enquiry or request for information, we will respond to you using the contact details you provide.
We may also use Personal Data which you provide to us in any of the ways listed above and in the following ways:
- To deal and/or respond to any enquiry or request made by you prior to entering into any agreement with us or as a result of an agreement.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Sharing your personal data
The information you share with us will only be disclosed to relevant employees to be used for the relevant purposes stated above. We will not otherwise disclose your personal data to any Third Party unless one of the following applies:
- Where we are under a legal duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation in which we are subject.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our staff and others.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer as part of the sale or purchase process and disclosure is required to allow that transaction to proceed.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior consent. If you have opted-in to receive marketing material from us, we will use your chosen contact methods to send this information.
If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive marketing information, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or on all our email marketing communication, it will give you the option to op-out of receiving further marketing communications.
Please note that you will still receive emails directly relating to an enquiry you have made via our online enquiry portal or under and other contract you have with us.
Access to your Personal Data, and your other rights
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data the Company holds about you, at any time and at no cost to you. Should you wish to access, update or correct the Personal Data we hold, please contact us by sending a written request to Customer Services
If you wish to have your Personal Data deleted by the Company, please request this in writing to Customer Services. Your Personal Data will be removed within 30 days as long as it is not required for the completion of a contract with the Company or for any legal reason.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for any purpose.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any Third Party for such purposes and will only process your data in this manner where we have a legitimate interest in doing so. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data (where provided), or by withdrawing your consent at any time if you change your mind. You can also exercise that right and your right to object to any other processing at any time by sending a written request to Customer Services.
Finally, you also have the right to request that we supply your data to a Third Party as part of your right to data portability.
The security of your Personal Data is of upmost importance to us. We are committed to providing appropriate security controls to protect your personal information against foreseeable hazards.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers which are in the United Kingdom only. Any payment transactions are fully encrypted with Stripe.
Please be aware that the transmission of data over the internet is not always completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee complete security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security features to restrict unauthorised access to your Personal Data.
We may add links to and from our Website to our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates from time to time. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will contain their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these Websites.